If you Google “free online career tests,” you’ll find an explosion of tests that ask you questions like:
- “What’s your favorite season?”
- “Does woodworking appeal to you?”
- “On a scale of 1-5, how much do you like working on a computer?”
- And so on!
They take about 5-10 minutes to complete, and they offer a dubious list of potential careers that may be suited to you. Oh, and they’re free (at least until you want to see the detailed results).
Are they legit?
Yes, it’s true, free online tests shed insight into your personality and interests, but relying on them to make a major life decision may not be helpful. You are so much more than your hobbies and likes.
What is the benefit of working with a Career Coach?
- A career coach shows you practical and lucrative career tracks that make sense for YOU.
- You gain clarity into who you are, what you’re all about, and what makes you tick.
- You understand why you’ve always loved people and hated computers.
- It can show you careers that need minimal schooling with maximum salary.
- You get to explore options you may have never even heard of.
These small shifts in clarity can take years to discover.
Career coaching gives you a powerful head start – so you don’t need to waste precious time and money figuring it out yourself—and instead, get started on building a career you love.
“It all makes so much sense for me, but I never would have come up with that for myself… Faige showed me how it matches my abilities perfectly.”