True or false: Career coaching is only for people figuring out which major to take or which job to choose.
Career coaching is a lot more than exploring education and job options.
- It’s about discovering where your innate talents and interests intersect.
- It’s about expanding your options across multiple industries.
- It’s about making sure the job you think you want is the one that best fits your life choices and your family.
- It’s about figuring out and negotiating the salary you really want and need.
- And it’s about fulfillment, joy, and satisfaction.
I want people to know you really can secure a dream job where you feel excited to get up and go to work every day. With a bit of exploring and guidance, it’s so very possible.
“When Faige and I went through my innate talents and interests, we discovered that the combination of my strong logical thinking and spatial relations abilities make me the perfect candidate for computer software engineering, It all makes so much sense to me now, but I never would have come up with it on my own.” —Miriam F.
But, if you’re working in a job you love that pays a salary you’re proud of and your family is thrilled, then yeah, you can probably skip career coaching.